Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on BNA Talent Group’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on BNA Talent Group’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by BNA Talent Group at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on BNA Talent Group’s web site are provided “as is”. BNA Talent Group makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, BNA Talent Group does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Fair Use- The images used on this site originate from DVD covers, screen captures, movie posters, or other marketing materials and the copyright for them is most likely owned by either the publisher of the movie or the studio which produced the movie in question. It is believed that the use of low-resolution images from DVD covers, screen captures, movie posters, and other marketing materials: – to illustrate the movie in question, to illustrate aspects of the movie (including discussions on the locale of cast members) for the purpose of identification, analysis and discussion, on the bnatalent.com website, where such works are already available on other websites or otherwise already known qualifies as fair use under United States copyright law. Information from this website (and news) is distributed without profit to those who have an interest in the general topic or news. For information please review Title 17, Sec. 107 of the U.S. Code. If you wish to use any material on this website that goes beyond fair use, you must contact the copyright owner of the material for permission. Any copyright material will be removed if you email firstname.lastname@example.org. In no instance, does this website claim any affiliation with any television studio or major production company or known actor or actress. The images on this website that may be used under fair use have clients of BNA Talent Group or Josh Robbins in the project(s).
In no event shall BNA Talent Group or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on BNA Talent Group’s Internet site, even if BNA Talent Group or a BNA Talent Group authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on BNA Talent Group’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. BNA Talent Group does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. BNA Talent Group may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. BNA Talent Group does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
BNA Talent Group has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by BNA Talent Group of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to BNA Talent Group’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Tennessee without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
BNA Talent Group, and its affiliated and related entities and owner(s) (collectively “BNA”) do not accept unsolicited idea submissions or other unsolicited material from third parties as a matter of policy. Accordingly, please be advised that BNA does not intend to consider your material and we have deleted such material from our system.
Please be further advised that BNA is constantly developing ideas independently or jointly with third parties thru representation, and has adopted this policy in order to protect its interests in its own intellectual property, among other reasons. BNA hereby reserves all rights to develop any ideas conceived independently, either alone or with a third party, without obligation to you, even if such ideas are similar or identical to the ideas contained in your material.
Thank you for your interest; we wish you success with all your creative endeavors.